Sneak peek videos at http://www.spoilersguide.com/new-girl/season-2-episode-20-chicago-6-sneak-peeks/
Check out the official guide and promotional photos from Scandal season 2 episode 16, “Top of the Hour”. This episode will air on March 21st.
Photos and synopsis at => http://www.spoilersguide.com/scandal/season-2-episode-16-top-of-the-hour-guide-photos/
Our exclusive early spoilers for season 2 episode 22 of New Girl, “First Date”.
When Nick takes Jess to a fancy restaurant, Jess goes out on a limb and point-blank asks him if it’s a date – and when it turns out it isn’t, who do Nick and Jess have to convince they’re out on “not a date”? Jess’ older, “Fancy Man” ex-boyfriend, Russell (Dermot Mulroney), who’s on a date himself. Only thing is, Russell certainly seems to think they are. On a date, that is. In fact, he’s just glad to see it “finally happening”.
Spoilers Guide has confirmed that there will be an earthquake to arise in Grey’s Anatomy season 9 episode 19. God only knows the list of setbacks this tragedy could bring at the hospital. More at http://www.spoilersguide.com/greys-anatomy/exclusive-spoilers-an-earthquake-brings-turmoil-in-seattle-grace/
Check out the first promo for New Girl “TinFinity” guest starring Steve Howey!
VIDEO => http://www.spoilersguide.com/new-girl/season-2-episode-18-tinfinity-promo/ (can’t be embeded)
In episode 18 Jess catches the eye of a professional football player, with whom Winston is trying to land an exclusive interview for his radio station. Also Nick and Schmidt argue over the planning of their “TinFinity” party celebrating their tenth anniversary of living together, and Cece gets a surprise offer.
Major spoilers, Grey’s fans! Looks like the ER will be revived by the survivors of the plane crash afterall. Spoilers Guide has the exclusive proof!
Check out these five sneak peeks for New Girl, season 2 episode 17 “Parking Spot”. Videos can we viewed on this link => http://www.spoilersguide.com/new-girl/season-2-episode-17-parking-spot-sneak-peeks/
*Have you read our other exclusive spoiler for “Bachelorette Party”, involving Schmidt? Check it out on spoilersguide.com.
Have you heard the news? Cece’s getting married, and no one’s taking it harder than Schmidt. Except maybe Jess, who’s wondering why Cece still hasn’t asked her to be maid of honor.
You can read our exclusive New Girl spoilers below for season 2 episode 21, “Bachelorette Party”:
- Because Cece’s had to move up her wedding plans sooner than anticipated, she absentmindedly neglects to include Jess in most of the planning – including asking her to be maid of honor. Until of course Jess, being Jess, calls Cece up to claim her rightful maid of honor status.
- Jess’ first duty as Cece’s maid of honor? A majorly kick-butt bachelorette party that Cece’s dreamed of since they were little girls. (Prepare for another Jess-and-Cece-as-kids flashback!) The only problem? Cece claims she doesn’t want a bachelorette party since it’s not really part of Indian marriage tradition. So naturally Jess decides to throw Cece a “surprise” bachelorette party.
- Jess and Cece’s model friends are getting along for once in the midst of Cece’s bachelorette party, but that’s actually the least of Jess’ worries, as it comes out that Cece had sex with Schmidt about a month ago and also neglected to tell her about that.
- Speaking of Schmidt, as you might have guessed he’s not exactly taking Cece’s wedding very well. When Jess asks the guys to “kidnap” Cece’s groom, Shivrang while she orchestrates the bachelorette party, one way Schmidt copes is trying to pick up nearly every woman at the bar.
- But Shivrang just may walk in on Schmidt at Cece’s apartment before the episode is over. Another classic Schmidt line: “Shivrang. What are you doing here?”
More at the source: Spoilers Guide